How to Ship to Multiple Addresses
December may be the most wonderful time of the year, but it is also the busiest. That's why we allow you to ship to multiple addresses in a single order. Here's how to do it:
- Shop for your favorite products, adding everything you want to purchase to your shopping cart. No need to set the exact quantity at this point. You'll have time to do that in Step 4 (but, if you did set the quantity, that's fine too!).
- Go to your shopping cart (this should happen automatically after adding a product. If it doesn't happen automatically, just click the shopping cart icon).
- Check the box that says "Ship to multiple addresses."
- A box appears underneath each product allowing you to both adjust the quantity and set a destination address. You can choose to add multiple addresses under each item, and send different quantities to each address.
- When you've set the quantities and destination addresses click "continue." Items will now be combined by destination address.
- Choose your shipping method.
That's it! You're done.